CV-600 Loudspeaker Output to Line Output Adapter
The CV-600 is a combination isolation and step-down transformer that facilitates the connection of all Oval Window Audio loop amplifiers to sound systems that do not have suitable line level outputs. The CV-600 may be connected directly to the loudspeaker output terminals that are in use without affecting the performance of the sound system.
1. Locate the CV-600 close to the sound system & loop amplifier. To minimize induced noise, do not place the CV-600 close to power transformers, loop wires or other sources of electromagnetic interference
2. Turn the CV-600 OUTPUT LEVEL fully counter-clockwise.
3. With 4-8 Ohm or 25V loudspeaker systems, connect dual conductor wire from the CV-600 INPUT “C” and “4-8 Ohm/25V” screw terminals to the sound system’s amplifier output terminals. Connect “C” to common/ground or negative (-) and “4-8 Ohm/25V” to matching positive (+) terminals.
4. With 70V/100V loudspeaker systems, connect dual conductor wire from the CV-600 INPUT “C” and “70V-100V” screw terminals to sound system’s amplifier output terminals. Connect “C” to common/ground or negative (-) and “70V-100V” to matching terminal at the sound system amplifier.
5. Using shielded patch cord, connect the CV-600’s UNBAL OUTPUT to the AUX or LINE INPUT of the loop amplifier.
6. With the sound system operating at normal levels and the loop amplifier INPUT/VOLUME control in mid-position, adjust the CV-600 OUTPUT LEVEL until the loop amplifier is operating at maximum output (please refer to the loop system’s specific instructions).
CV-600 FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
Compact and sturdy steel cabinet measures: 5” x 3” x 2 ½”
E-mail Oval Window Audio Today
Home // Induction Loop Assistive Listening Systems // Induction Loop Receivers // Induction Loop Testing Equipment // Vibrotactile/Multisensory Sound Lab // Contact Us
This site created with the help of The Write Direction.